Is it possible to train my dog to do this?

Old September 26th 04, 06:07 PM
Erissa

Default Is it possible to train my dog to do this?

I woke up the other morning in the grips of a rather intense
orgasm.

It was so overwhelming it took me a few minutes to gather my
senses and realize what had happened.

It seems my dog had climbed in bed with me and was licking my
vagina.

At first I was kind of grossed out but then I realized that
the dog was actually really good at it and had got me off
better than my husband ever has.

I've tried in vain to get my dog to do it again but he either
doesn't understand what I want him to do or else he's just not
interested. He'll sniff around down there and give me a lick or
two but he won't continue to keep licking.

Any ideas how I can train him to stay down there and keep licking?

Maybe I could spread peanut butter on my vagina or something?