Doggy close-to-miracle

Old September 28th 04, 04:16 AM
Debbie the Dogged

Default Doggy close-to-miracle

I accidently left an open bag of potato chips on a chair this morning.

When I came home from work, they were untouched.

And no-one seems to be sick.

Wow.
--
Debbie the Dogged das at spamcop dot net
"Poodles are space aliens who think they've disguised
Old September 28th 04, 04:34 AM

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:16:53 -0700 Debbie the Dogged whittled these words:
I accidently left an open bag of potato chips on a chair this morning.

When I came home from work, they were untouched.

And no-one seems to be sick.

Wow.

:-) Good dogs.

--
Diane Blackman
http://dog-play.com/

Old September 28th 04, 03:16 PM
KWBrown

Debbie the Dogged wrote in
:

I accidently left an open bag of potato chips on a chair this morning.

When I came home from work, they were untouched.

And no-one seems to be sick.

Wow.

Storm says she'll come and teach your gang how to hide them everywhere if
you'd like.

--
Kate
and Storm the FCR

Old September 28th 04, 03:17 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

KWBrown wrote in
. 4:

Debbie the Dogged wrote in
:

I accidently left an open bag of potato chips on a chair this
morning.

When I came home from work, they were untouched.

And no-one seems to be sick.

Wow.

Storm says she'll come and teach your gang how to hide them everywhere
if you'd like.

Moogli says "Bah!!! I'll show you how to swallow without chewing so that
your hoomans can't smell the chips on your breath."

--
Marcel and Moogli