Lab and STRESS

Old September 27th 03, 03:41 PM
Timtimtim68

Default Lab and STRESS

A year ago my daughter went into the Coast Guard and my wife and I got a
divorce. My ex-wife keep Killian a four year old Lab. She is a wonderful dog
and was my constant companion. Now she spends more than 10 hours at home alone.
Last week she had emergency surgury for an obstructed bowel. My ex-wife fears
that her condition might have been caused by stress. She has offered to let me
have Killian but she first wanted me to research whether being alone so much is
really the problem. I don't know where to turn for help. I would love to have
Killian again but I want what's best for her. If anyone could help me I would
be very thankful.
Tim