Why did I do that???

Old October 12th 04, 05:30 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

Default Why did I do that???

Every now and then, I have a brain fart, do somoething, and then ask myself
"Why on Earth did I do that??"

One of those happened on Saturday morning.

I made myself a nice plate of scrambled eggs. Letss of artery clogging
margarine in the pan, so it was nice and tastey. So there I am, about 1/2
way into the plate, when I here Gen asking me for help with the computer.

Being the dutiful husband (and soon-to-be father) I go help. I am working
on it, and I realize that Moogli didn't follow me into the office. I call
him, nothing. I call him again, and no response. So he is either sleeping
or he is Up to No Good!! I ask Gen to go take a look to see what he is
doing. She gets 1 step into the living room, and bursts out laughing.

Moogli had his front paws on the table, one on either side of my plate, and
had his face buried in eggs, snarfing up as much as he could. Gen takes it
away from him, and he comes running to me, trying look all innocent. [1]
Gen comes back in and asks me "What were you thiking when you left your
eggs there??"

[1] - A note to all fuzzy-faced dogs out the If you want to look
innocent, you need to learn to remove all of the egg-bits from your beard
first.

--
Marcel and Moogli
Old October 12th 04, 06:18 PM
Suja

Marcel Beaudoin wrote:

I made myself a nice plate of scrambled eggs. Letss of artery clogging
margarine in the pan, so it was nice and tastey.

There's the answer to your question. There is entirely too much
scrambled eggs and margarine in your diet and not enough in Moogli's.
I'm sure Moogli agrees.

Suja

Old October 12th 04, 06:33 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

Handsome Jack Morrison wrote in
:

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:18:41 -0400, Suja wrote:

Marcel Beaudoin wrote:

I made myself a nice plate of scrambled eggs. Letss of artery clogging
margarine in the pan, so it was nice and tastey.

There's the answer to your question. There is entirely too much
scrambled eggs and margarine in your diet and not enough in Moogli's.
I'm sure Moogli agrees.

Actually, Marcel probably just needs to be eating more BUTTER (Animal
fat! Yea!) with his scrambled eggs:

I would have used butter, but we were all out.booooo-hissssss

Now why hasn't Suja's post shown up yet???

--
Marcel and Moogli

Old October 12th 04, 06:48 PM
Child

"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message
Moogli had his front paws on the table, one on either side of my plate,

and
had his face buried in eggs, snarfing up as much as he could. Gen takes it
away from him, and he comes running to me, trying look all innocent. [1]
Gen comes back in and asks me "What were you thiking when you left your
eggs there??"

Cause you are an absent minded professor type. Thats why. She's gonna have
to keep an eye on you with that baby!!