WA- Eastside Dog patrons

Old October 12th 04, 11:34 PM
culprit

Default WA- Eastside Dog patrons

If you've ever been to Eastside Dog in Redmond, WA, you've probably had the
pleasure of meeting Jake, the golden retriever who belongs to the owners.
He's a gentle, friendly, wonderful dog who seems to love everyone who comes
in the door. Anyway, I just found out that he has cancer, and his prognosis
isn't very good. He's only 5 years old.

I dropped him a get well card this weekend, if you're in the area and want
to leave one for him, the employees will pass it on.

-kelly

Old October 12th 04, 11:41 PM
Child

"culprit" wrote in message
If you've ever been to Eastside Dog in Redmond, WA, you've probably had

the
pleasure of meeting Jake, the golden retriever who belongs to the owners.
He's a gentle, friendly, wonderful dog who seems to love everyone who

comes
in the door. Anyway, I just found out that he has cancer, and his

prognosis
isn't very good. He's only 5 years old.

I'll be in that area next month and will have to visit Eastside Dog. I hope
Jake is still there and I can say hello to him. Sadly, that breed has a
huge incidence of cancer and his age is no surprise to me.

Old October 12th 04, 11:44 PM
culprit

"Child" wrote in message

I'll be in that area next month and will have to visit Eastside Dog. I
hope
Jake is still there and I can say hello to him. Sadly, that breed has a
huge incidence of cancer and his age is no surprise to me.

let me know if you have a free hour, i'll bring one of the pups to coffee to
meet you. :-)

-kelly

Old October 12th 04, 11:46 PM
Child

"culprit" wrote in message

"Child" wrote in message

I'll be in that area next month and will have to visit Eastside Dog. I
hope
Jake is still there and I can say hello to him. Sadly, that breed has a
huge incidence of cancer and his age is no surprise to me.

let me know if you have a free hour, i'll bring one of the pups to coffee

meet you. :-)

My mom is having spinal fusion surgery and I have no idea how much attention
she will want or need from me (and my pooches) but I would love to meet you
Kelly.

Will email you a phone number where I will be.