Zoe pictures

Old October 13th 04, 08:18 PM
ceb

Default Zoe pictures

Greetings all:

I have put some new pictures up on Zoe's Dogster page, if anyone is
interested. The ones toward the bottom are closer to what she looks like
now, although these are all pictures from her first year that I just had
developed.

Here's the link:

http://www.dogster.com/?46589

--Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old October 13th 04, 08:33 PM
Gwen Watson

ceb wrote:

Greetings all:

I have put some new pictures up on Zoe's Dogster page, if anyone is
interested. The ones toward the bottom are closer to what she looks like
now, although these are all pictures from her first year that I just had
developed.

Here's the link:

http://www.dogster.com/?46589

--Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow

She is certainly adorable. She reminds me of our Murphy.
Although he had very short doxie like legs.

She really has grown.

Gwen

Old October 13th 04, 08:51 PM
ceb

Gwen Watson wrote in news:ckjvuj$r1u$2
@geraldo.cc.utexas.edu:

She is certainly adorable.

Thank you! I think so too.

She reminds me of our Murphy.
Although he had very short doxie like legs.

He sounds cute! I love those short-legged dogs.

She really has grown.

She's all grown up now and VERY MATURE.

--Catherine
& Zoe the quite mature cockerchow

Old October 13th 04, 09:20 PM
Gwen Watson

ceb wrote:

Gwen Watson wrote in news:ckjvuj$r1u$2
:

She is certainly adorable.

Thank you! I think so too.

I remember when you first got her and showed her.
She has really grown into a lovely dog.

She reminds me of our Murphy.

Although he had very short doxie like legs.

He sounds cute! I love those short-legged dogs.

He isn't with us anymore. We still think of him often. He definitely
was a grand dog and we were lucky to have shared our lives
with him.

She really has grown.

She's all grown up now and VERY MATURE.

--Catherine
& Zoe the quite mature cockerchow

She really appears very grown up. I know she is
a joy.

Gwen

New Pictures shelly Dog behavior 0 August 13th 04 09:52 PM
New Pictures shelly Dog behavior 0 August 13th 04 09:52 PM
Pictures! Suja Dog behavior 140 November 13th 03 04:58 AM
Pictures! Suja Dog behavior 0 November 11th 03 07:13 PM
Pictures! Suja Dog behavior 0 November 11th 03 07:13 PM