Madigan is Weird

Old October 16th 04, 06:06 AM
Leah

Default Madigan is Weird

MacKenzie always scratches at the kitchen door to go outside. Madigan usually
comes to the computer and stares at me. If I don't notice her, she taps me
with her paw.

But I haven't been on the computer as much lately. Instead, I've been sitting
at the kitchen table doing cross-stitch (see what you started, Lia!). And the
girls have developed new ways of telling me they need to go out. Well, not
MacKenzie - scratching works for her. Murphy usually would wait until somebody
else asked to go out. Now that I'm sitting near the door, she yoyos between me
and the door until I get up and let her out.

Madigan tried lying by the door and looking at me. But I didn't always see
her. So I guess she watched MacKenzie and came up with a new plan.

I heard this very strange scratching sound, barely audible. I turn to look,
and Madigan is scratching... at the refrigerator. And looking at me. And yep,
she wanted to go out.

The refrigerator? Why not the door?

Answer: Because she's Madigan. :}

Canine Action Dog Trainer
http://www.canineaction.com
My Kids, My Students, My Life:
http://hometown.aol.com/dfrntdrums/m...age/index.html

Old October 16th 04, 06:25 AM
culprit

"Leah" -OFF wrote in message

I heard this very strange scratching sound, barely audible. I turn to
look,
and Madigan is scratching... at the refrigerator. And looking at me. And
yep,
she wanted to go out.

The refrigerator? Why not the door?

Answer: Because she's Madigan. :}

she and Manu need to have a little talk. he scratches at the back door when
he's out of water. :-)

when Lola wants to go out, she runs through all of her tricks. in a row.
first near me, then closer to the door, then closer, then closer...

-kelly

Old October 17th 04, 03:36 AM
Spot

Leah,

I always love reading you post. Madigan sounds like such a wonderful joy to
have around...........

Celeste