Please tell me your favorite gourmet dog biscuits

Old July 12th 03, 01:06 PM
Bill

Default Please tell me your favorite gourmet dog biscuits

Hi,
My name is Bill and I am trying to figure out the whole mess of
gourmet dog biscuits out there and what people like for their dog.

I do make my own but what I think is irrelevant to what people out
there want.

Please if you will, tell me about your dog and what he or she likes
in the way of biscuits.
I would really like to know.

Bill