Thinking Games / Toys?

Old July 13th 03, 11:52 AM
S. Reboulet

Default Thinking Games / Toys?

I'm looking for ideas about toys or games that I can with my 1year old
Shiba Inu that
will stimulate his mind a little more than just having a bunch of chew
toys & rawhide around.

I don't know if there are a lot of things available, but he's got one
of those plastic pyramids that if he tips it the right way, food comes
out. Aside from enjoying the food, I can tell that he likes trying to
figure out how to make it work. Are there any other toys that
stimulate his mind, and kind of give him a "project" to do? I don't
expect him to put together a 200 piece puzzle on his own, but there
must be some things out there...

I'm thinking of things he can use when I'm not home, but also welcome
suggestions about games other than fetch when I'm there as well.

Thanks for any ideas.

Old January 9th 08, 06:05 AM
Sunny Sunny is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by S. Reboulet View Post
I'm looking for ideas about toys or games that I can with my 1year old
Shiba Inu that
will stimulate his mind a little more than just having a bunch of chew
toys & rawhide around.

I don't know if there are a lot of things available, but he's got one
of those plastic pyramids that if he tips it the right way, food comes
out. Aside from enjoying the food, I can tell that he likes trying to
figure out how to make it work. Are there any other toys that
stimulate his mind, and kind of give him a "project" to do? I don't
expect him to put together a 200 piece puzzle on his own, but there
must be some things out there...

I'm thinking of things he can use when I'm not home, but also welcome
suggestions about games other than fetch when I'm there as well.

Thanks for any ideas.
Here's an article with tips for stimulated a smart dog's mind. Hope it helps!

Games for smart cookies | DogTime

Squeeky toys Marie Dog behavior 4 January 2nd 04 02:30 PM
Squeeky toys Marie Dog behavior 0 December 31st 03 10:15 PM
Squeeky toys Marie Dog behavior 0 December 31st 03 10:15 PM
Squeeky toys Marie Dog behavior 0 December 31st 03 10:15 PM
Thinking Games / Toys? S. Reboulet Dog behavior 1 July 13th 03 05:22 PM