retractable dog leash injury

Old August 4th 03, 07:59 PM
Rene

Default retractable dog leash injury

wrote in message
om...
My sister was walking her dog. Her leash got stuck in the extended
position. Her dog saw a cat. The leash wrapped around her leg and the
dog took off. She broke her ankle pretty bad. Where can I find info
about these leashes and other people who have had similar problems
with retractable dog leashes. Please reply directly to me.
Thanks

There are plenty of warnings for the flexi lead on their website
http://www.flexiusa.com/warnings.htm. It states the warnings are also
included with every leash. I use one regularly and I do not believe this
type of leash is for everyone. I won't even let my kids (19 & 20) walk my
dog (75 lb.) with ours because you must read the dog carefully to prevent
injury to the dog and yourself. You must be prepared for the cat or
squirrel that may appear at all times.

René