Iams Dog food online source ?

Old August 7th 03, 01:39 AM
mcldanl

Default Iams Dog food online source ?

I have just found out that my favorite online store 1-800 petfood will no
longer be selling pet food and supplies as of August 9, 2003. My dog eats
the 6 oz. cans of Iams beef and rice.

The food was very fesh from this company as the cans had lots of juice in
them.

I used to order from petfood.direct but since they started selling from
catalogs by mail also, the service was absolutely horrible and the food
cans were all dented up and there was no juice in the canned dog food at
all.The dog food was OLD.

Where can anyone recommend to get the 6 ounce cans of Iams online in the
US? Freshness is a must and service must be good too.
I live in a rural area that does not sell Iams in the stores. Just that
bad dog food Like OL Roy, that made dogs sick and some even died from bad
grain.

Online dog food sellers know if you order online you aren't going to send it
back.
Ann