Found Boxer & Pomeranian

Old August 9th 03, 02:59 AM
Chris

Default Found Boxer & Pomeranian

My parents (who live in Tarpon Springs, FL-just north of Clearwater) found 2
dogs that they were told were purebred:
1) Black long hair Pomeranian, no collar, about 6 years old
2) Younger brown/tan Boxer-tail not clipped; female not neutered;
collar.

Both dogs very friendly; spent the night in my parents' home; no problem
with their dog. Dogs must have been together as the little guy slept on top
of the Boxer all night. Both dogs well cared for; groomed; well fed. Dogs
appeared at their apt door after my father gave them water & food. He had
spotted them in the woods behind their complex; obviously very thirsty &
hungry.

Unfortunately, they ended up in Pinellas Animal Control & so far no one has
claimed them. I am posting in the event anyone might know owner of these
two GREAT dogs.

Please let me know if you have any leads.