dogs with leather seat?

Old August 22nd 03, 04:57 AM

Default dogs with leather seat?

Leathers is made from animals okays!

---
The secret george lucas doesn't want you to know!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.geocities.com/stayawayfro...e/starwars.htm
Old August 22nd 03, 01:37 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

ming wrote in news:ni61b.213548$4UE.61078
@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com:

Hi:
I am getting a new car which will has leather seat, but I am worry
about my dog's(male 1.3 years old husky) nail will scratch the leather.
Is there anybody has similar situation? I am looking for ideas and
suggestions.
Thanks for read my msg.

IIRC, the best thing to do is to ensure that your leather seats are always
in good condition. Being animal skin, but dead, they tend to dry out and
crack. If you oil them and ensure that they are properly conditioned, they
should remain extremely resistant to damage.

Marcel Beaudoin & Moogli

'Dogs must attack their human's
shoelaces when he is tying them.'

Old August 27th 03, 01:09 AM
mom2adog

I have leather seats in my car and I use an old piece of upholstery over
the seat. It's hefty and keeps my dog's nails from digging into the
leather.

--

Mom2aDog
(see the world's most spoiled golden retriever