WOOFCHAT: willow the whippet

Old August 28th 03, 01:21 PM
Lynn Ramich

Default WOOFCHAT: willow the whippet

I don't know howl many woofers still read rpdm but I am sad to
announce that willow the whippet, the gal that started the cat wars,
who was instrumental in the National Bank of Pakled and a lot of other
great postings, has crossed the Bridge. Willow was 12 years old.

Willow was one of my very favoritest woofers. We had a wonderful
love-hate but really love relationship. In another life we could be
pawmates. I will miss her so much.

Ditto the LARGE
Old August 28th 03, 04:35 PM
Stephanie Neumann

Roos--this is sad news. I remember Willow from the late great days of
Woofchat. She was one of the originals, and will be missed. It is truly the
end of an era as these wonderful dogs of the early days of Woofchat go to
the bridge.

Siska, berian husky

and Stephanie

m...

Old September 1st 03, 11:24 PM
Gen

Stephanie Neumann wrote:
Roos--this is sad news. I remember Willow from the late great days of
Woofchat. She was one of the originals, and will be missed. It is truly the
end of an era as these wonderful dogs of the early days of Woofchat go to
the bridge.

Siska, berian husky

and Stephanie

"Lynn Ramich" wrote in message
m...

I don't know howl many woofers still read rpdm but I am sad to
announce that willow the whippet, the gal that started the cat wars,
who was instrumental in the National Bank of Pakled and a lot of other
great postings, has crossed the Bridge. Willow was 12 years old.

Willow was one of my very favoritest woofers. We had a wonderful
love-hate but really love relationship. In another life we could be
pawmates. I will miss her so much.

Ditto the LARGE

Roooh Ditto, We remember willow and will see her at the bridge.

We are glad to see you are still woofing and we really miss the
old woofing days. Woofchat and all the woofers meant somuch to ourmom.
Wishing you many happier days, Annie and Duffie (the sensitive
guy) happily at the Bridge.....