Dog kennels near Glacier National Park

Old August 30th 03, 01:56 AM
crosem

Default Dog kennels near Glacier National Park

look at a map and see the names of the towns involved, then google.com

"name of town" +"name of state" +(veterinarian,kennel)

Old August 31st 03, 07:53 PM
Kyler Laird

| Can anyone recommend a
| kennel near Glacier, preferably on the east or south side?

look at a map and see the names of the towns involved, then google.com

That's a good general pattern but in this case I'd recommend finding
lodging first
http://www.dogfriendly.com/server/tr...nal_Park.shtml
and then asking the innkeeper for suggestions. I've found B&Bs to be
especially good at providing such resources.

--kyler