DogTrainerHotList

Old October 21st 03, 12:32 PM
TWQ

Default DogTrainerHotList

This list is for ALL Dog Trainers. All Training methods are welcomed. This
list will encompass ANY Dog activity (with the exception of Dog Fighting or
Ring Baiting). Brags, Tributes, Lost & Found dogs, Rescues, Match & Trial
Announcements, Health Issues, Behavioral Issues, Training Problems, Feeding
the canine, Webpages of Interest to the Group, Products created by list
members, are all welcome on the list (please put it in the subject line and
include the City/State).

We would ask that we all respect one another's opinion. Absolutely no
flaming or personal insults of people, or their methods, or their tools, or
collars, or their breed, or their dogs will be tolerated. No threads will be
terminated unless they are inappropriate for this list.

DogTrainerHotList moderators have no hesitation to put someone on moderated
posts if the poster is ignoring the simple rule of *Be Nice*.

We also have a "Back Room" for Hotlist members ONLY. This "room" is for
blowing off steam, ANYthing goes! Subscribe at your own risk!! It is great
place to iron out differences!

Post message:
Subscribe:

Unsubscribe:

List owner:

Old October 22nd 03, 02:52 AM

TWQ wrote:

[...]

List owner:

Has anyone every used Tesla balls as a fencing solution? What about
using dogs on tredmills to generate electricity? I've seen pictures of
Bandogs and such working like this, Does anyone have experience in
these training areas?

Jeff

DogTrainerHotList TWQ Dog behavior 0 September 28th 03 07:22 PM
DogTrainerHotList TWQ Dog behavior 0 September 28th 03 07:22 PM
DogTrainerHotList TWQ Dog behavior 0 September 9th 03 03:18 PM
DogTrainerHotList TWQ Dog behavior 0 September 9th 03 03:18 PM
DogTrainerHotList TWQ Dog activities 0 August 6th 03 04:58 PM