Shhh, sickos kill family pet, tells others, be quiet...

Old November 9th 03, 10:19 PM
Kingfish

Default Shhh, sickos kill family pet, tells others, be quiet...

"Anonymous Sender" wrote in message
acolo.com...
: An Aurora woman is suing Lake County Sheriff Ed Holte and one of his
: deputies because the deputy and a Leadville police officer shot her dog,
: according to the suit filed Friday at U.S. District Court.
:
: Deputy Michael Martschinske and Officer Jay Turner took Kaela Jones' dog,
: Cassie, from her home in Leadville to the Lake County Landfill and shot
: the dog in November 2001, the suit alleges. "It was left to die in the
: dump," the suit says.
:
: But after Martschinske contacted a sergeant in the sheriff's office and
: admitted what he and Turner had done, the dog was discovered alive and
: returned to Jones, the suit says. Holte "told various departmental
: personnel ... to 'keep quiet' about what had happened," the suit alleges.
: He told Jones that "two Mexicans" shot her dog, it says. Another of
: Holte's employees eventually told her what really had happened, it says.
:
:
: Martschinske wound up pleading guilty to a misdemeanor count of animal
: cruelty, according to Jones' suit.
:
: "Holte had instructed his deputies that a bullet was less expensive to the
: county than care and maintenance of animals at the pound," she alleges in
: her lawsuit.
:

I'm confused. If the dog was at her home, why would it have gone to the
pound? What is the rest of the story here?

Better yet, where is this story from?

Old November 10th 03, 03:20 AM
Kingfish

ok coward,

you reposted a paragraph of the OP.

Where did you get the story, and don't you feel pathetic posting through an
anon remailer as anonymous sender?

post the citation

Old November 10th 03, 04:31 AM
nimue

Kingfish wrote:
[...]

I googled it and found these two sites. This guy sounds like -- I can't say
it. Some people.

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...753402,00.html

http://www.angelfire.com/ky/animalwo...ws/latest.html

--
nimue

"...but I want you to know I did save you... not when it counted of
course, but after that. Every night after that...every night I save
you." Spike to Buffy After Life

Gosh, when Spike says heartfelt, sincere things like that -- things
straight from his full heart, well, it just makes you wonder why women
are crazy about him, doesn't it?

Old November 10th 03, 04:33 AM
nimue

Kingfish wrote:
ok coward,

you reposted a paragraph of the OP.

Where did you get the story, and don't you feel pathetic posting
through an anon remailer as anonymous sender?

post the citation

I posted this in another post, but here they are. I guess they are legit --
I don't know who the anonymous poster is -- perhaps they fear retribution?
I found these through google.

http://www.angelfire.com/ky/animalwo...ws/latest.html

http://tinyurl.com/ucmk

Old November 10th 03, 01:51 PM
Nan

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 03:20:12 GMT, "Kingfish"
wrote:

ok coward,

you reposted a paragraph of the OP.

Where did you get the story, and don't you feel pathetic posting through an
anon remailer as anonymous sender?

post the citation

It was printed in the Denver Post on November 8, 2003.

Nan
Old November 10th 03, 05:42 PM
=> Vox Populi ©

Kingfish wrote:
ok coward,

Sez the pseudonymous StinkFish. net cop wannabe ...

you reposted a paragraph of the OP.

Where did you get the story,

Search for it yourself, retard.

and don't you feel pathetic

As opposed to you being pathetic ...?

posting
through an anon remailer as anonymous sender?

Sez the pseudonymous StinkFish. net cop wannabe ...

post the citation

--

"Naturally, the common people don't want war;
neither in Russia nor in England nor in America,
nor for that matter in Germany.
That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders
of the country who determine the policy and
it is always a simple matter to drag the people
along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist
dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can
always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
That is easy. All you have to do is tell them
they are being attacked and denounce the
pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing
the country to danger. It works the same way
in any country."

- Hermann Goering, Nazi Reichsmarshall

Old November 10th 03, 05:43 PM
=> Vox Populi ©

nimue wrote:
Kingfish wrote:
ok coward,

you reposted a paragraph of the OP.

Where did you get the story, and don't you feel pathetic posting
through an anon remailer as anonymous sender?

post the citation

I posted this in another post, but here they are. I guess they are
legit -- I don't know who the anonymous poster is -- perhaps they
fear retribution? I found these through google.

http://www.angelfire.com/ky/animalwo...ws/latest.html

http://tinyurl.com/ucmk

Stinkfish is too stoopid and lazy to use Google. ..

Old November 10th 03, 05:43 PM
=> Vox Populi ©

wrote:

ok coward,

you reposted a paragraph of the OP.

Where did you get the story, and don't you feel pathetic posting
through an anon remailer as anonymous sender?

post the citation

It was printed in the Denver Post on November 8, 2003.

So it must be true then ...

Nan