Breeding help

Old November 12th 03, 02:40 PM
Angry Dax

Default Breeding help

My one year old pug just whelped her first litter. She delivered 5 pups.
Proble is now she wants nothing to do with them. Should I force her to lay
with them and to nurse them. Please I need advice on what to do. Thanks

Breeding worthiness? Lori Dog breeds 4 November 9th 04 01:02 PM
Interesting Article on Breeding Dogs Suja Dog breeds 1 March 31st 04 10:41 PM
UPDATE: Chihuahua-Mastiff Successful Breeding Martina Dog behavior 0 February 8th 04 12:41 PM
Gordon Setter with lymphoma breeding question Stephanie Hall Dog health 1 November 24th 03 01:38 PM
Breeding tips? Angela Thompson Dog breeds 20 July 8th 03 06:58 AM