Sam the Stray

Old November 12th 03, 06:51 PM
Gwendolen

Default Sam the Stray

Hi there. Some of you may remember that I've been feeding a stray for about
a year now. I've not gotten her about arm's length away from me, but she is
still VERY skittish.

My neighbour has reported me to our city animal control and they are setting
a trap for her in the neighbour's yard. I've decided to try to catch her
tonight - we have a fenced yard, so if I can rig the gate closed after she
comes in I should have her.

That said, I don't know what to do with her. She's very shy, although I've
never seen any aggression with me or with my two dogs. Does anyone have any
thoughts on how to approach her? Thanks.

Gwendolen