Scissors - need advice

Old November 18th 03, 04:17 PM
esrade

Default Scissors - need advice

Hi, I just posted about the clippers but I didn't want to combine
topics so here goes.... I'm also looking for a good pair of grooming
shears. When I went to look at petedge.com, I was overwhelmed by the
variety and number of shears available. So I'm looking for opinions
in brand, model, price, etc. Also straight, curved, bent shank, etc.
And also length - should I get one long and one short? Or just one
medium?

Argh!

TIA,
Susan