Are pitbulls and rottweilers naturally more aggressive?

Old November 22nd 03, 03:08 AM
Kenneth Leja

Default Are pitbulls and rottweilers naturally more aggressive?

I believe that all breeds of dogs will most likely turn out decent if
you raise them right.

However, I've notice some breeds do share certain characteristics in
greater quantities. Chihuahuas tend to be nervous and jittery. Golden
retrievers tend to be easygoing and lunkish.
So what about pitbulls?
Old November 22nd 03, 08:34 AM
Tim Pace

I personally have found them to be so, I would recommend highly the
Staffordshire Bull Terrier a gentle dog but steeped in history and in my
opinion a good family pet.

--
Tim Pace
Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.