I want to lick the ass of your Dogs or Horses Ma, Ri, Ct

Old November 30th 03, 07:46 AM
Horseasslicker

Default I want to lick the ass of your Dogs or Horses Ma, Ri, Ct

I am a straight white male and I am looking for someone that would like to
watch me lick the ass of their large dog; Great Dane, St Bernard, Doberman,
Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Lab, Pointer, Greyhound, Dalmation, Pit etc, or
horse male or female I will not screw an animal or let an animal screw me, but
other then these two things if there is anything else you would like to watch
me do with your animals please let me know. I will do this with all of your
horses or large dogs even if you have an entire stable or kennel of them. If
you live in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, or Connecticut and are serious about
watching your animal or animals getting their butts licked etc please contact
me and you will not be disappointed. I live in Rhode Island and I will travel
to nearby Connecticut and Massachusetts.