How to poison a dog

Old December 1st 03, 07:01 AM
dan

Default How to poison a dog

This is it! It is over and done with it! This time the negihbour's
dog'll get it!

Believe me I have been too patient about the nasty little piece of
turd. Even after he bit me, totally unprovoked. It is a mixture of a
german shepherd and some other bitch.

He has bitten two more people since then. One's silence was bought out
by the neighbour, the other hurled lots of abuse and walked away. In
all three instances the dog was unchained for some recreation. It has
only 15 minutes recreation time every month where it is allowed to
wander around in the front and backyard where he occasionally bite
others and others' dogs. And then back again to its three feet long
chain. For the next 30 days (if lucky, only a fortnight) he'll be all
by himself again. Except for a piece of bone distracting him every
second day from his excruciating reverie.

Why would any sane person keep a vicious dog anyway, especially one
with a nasty scar record? It is not for love of pets I am sure with
the way he is treating the animal. Is it insecurity?

And why the dog still loves the asshole despite the treatment dished
out to him anyway. Why not bite the *******'s hand and fortunately be
put down as a result.

But what about my own security and the passers-by? And the dog's own
quality of life? Just being alive is no life at all. How could a dog
suffer from anorexia? Barking incessantly throughout the night at
every strange smell is no way to attract sympathy, particularly when
his owner has none, neither for the dog nor for others? Are all
vicious dog owners like that? Surely not.

So here is my dilemma: What do I do to bring a peaceful end to all of
this. Forget about talking with neghbours, contacting authorities,
etc, etc. Been there done that to no avail. It has only earned me
greater enmity from the neighbour each tiome I did that. I hate it
when he threatens to loose the dog on me. So I am thinking of a final
solution for everyones's sake including the dog himself.

A year ago someone suggested that the MSG food additive is poisonous
to dogs. I am not sure. How much of it? To this mongrel breed? What if
the result is not death but a long painful sickness. There is a fine
line between being a humane and inhumane on this point.

I'd much prefer to be on the side of the good here. That's why I am
interested in a bloodless, painless and quick resolution to the issue
and send a deserving applicant to the dog hell. Surely if there is a
dog heaven there must be a dog hell as well.

Now please spare me all the fuzzy-wuzzy dog worshipping cult
propaganda, etcetera, etcetera. I have thought through all the ethical
implications of my contemplated actions. I swear if you were in my
position you would have done the same.

If you care about the health of a fellow human beings as much as the
health of fellow dogs, and if you are opposed to animal cruelty, then
you should tell me how I can make you happy on all three counts. The
only loser will be the one who commit the cruelty on all of us
(including the dog).

So tell me of a simple, effective, painless and quick way of putting
down a dog.

Cheers
Old December 1st 03, 08:08 AM
David Cohen

"dan" wrote
[...]

Assuming you're not trolling, and assuming that the facts are as you
state them, and assuming all legal options have been exhausted...here
in Nevada, you get attacked, unprovoked, by a dog capable of doing
serious damage, you shoot the dog.

David

Old December 1st 03, 10:26 AM
Musky Killer

Neighbour is also the Canadian way of spelling and every other Commonwealth
country in the world.

news

Old December 1st 03, 12:26 PM
Guess Wh@-- U got Mail.!!!

Where do you live. Country? State?

Old December 1st 03, 12:56 PM
House\O\Dogs

You won't be sending the dog to "dog hell" - he is already in it.

Old December 1st 03, 02:30 PM
David Cohen

"onebyone" wrote in message
news
I think he is in the UK. Notice spelling of neighbor (neighbour).

Oh. In the UK, shooting an armed life-long criminal breaking into your
home gets you tried and jailed. Shooting a dog probably gets you life
in prison.

David

Old December 1st 03, 02:35 PM
Sharon too

This is it! It is over and done with it! This time the negihbour's
dog'll get it!

What you are planning on doing is a felony where I live. Call your local
police department and have them come out to take a report. They will set the
ball rolling in regards to this dog being a hazard to society. It's not the
dog's fault. Killing the dog won't change his owners ways. They'll just get
another dog, and another and another.. The source of the problem is the
owner, not the animal.

Old December 1st 03, 05:45 PM
Neil Lawrence

First I sugest calling the spca
http://www.spcaec.com/departments/cr...tigations.php3
they are very willing to help in situations like you describe. Also please
note that in the US killing or poisoning an animal can be charged as a
felony and may carry a penalty of one year or more in state prison and/or a
$20,000 fine.

om...