neat pewter dog breed keychains

Old December 14th 03, 09:19 PM
Bill

Default neat pewter dog breed keychains

Hey Guys,

I saw these nice hand-finished pewter Lab keychains on the web
at this place, coolkeyrings.com. They look real nice, plus they
had at least 30 other dog breeds. I've got mine ordered already
and also got a Suzuki keychain for wife. (too bad they didn't
have a mini ball-and-chain keychain - just kidding)

They also have tons of other stuff - like other car types,
nautical (boating) stuff, and zodiac signs. Good thing I'm not a
'cat person' though - they only had "cat" and "kitten".

Anyways just thought you guys might want to check them out.
They are at:

http://www.coolkeyrings.com

Bill.
Old December 15th 03, 01:04 AM

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:19:06 -0800 Bill whittled these words:

Hey Guys,

I saw these nice hand-finished pewter Lab keychains on the web
at this place, coolkeyrings.com.

You "saw" them? Of course you "saw" them. Notice that
in the other spamming you did you more honestly used the word "we"
to describe your relationship with the website.
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...18%404 ax.com
A search on your address shows you 've been quite busy promoting the site.

They look real nice, plus they
had at least 30 other dog breeds. I've got mine ordered already
and also got a Suzuki keychain for wife. (too bad they didn't
have a mini ball-and-chain keychain - just kidding)

When you claim to have "ordered" yours you have being
intentionally misleading. You intend the reader to infer you are just an
independent happy customer. You seem happy to make free with
the truth when it suits your business interests.

Diane Blackman