New Play Behavior

Old October 8th 04, 08:34 PM
Leah

Default New Play Behavior

Madigan and MacKenzie play daily, but it's always tug. In the dog park, Kenzie
will play bitey-face, but it's never been one of Maddie's favorite games. So I
never saw them play bitey-face together... until the last couple of days.

Everybody has a lot more energy now, since the weather is getting a bit cooler,
so we're having some zoomie action. And there has been no tug the last couple
of days - just bitey-face! They're far less ferocious than when they play tug,
and they play very fairly with each other - only biting head and neck, taking
turns getting on top and rolling on their backs. It's very cute, because
there's a lot of play bowing involved.

I'm just surprised because it's such a change for them. I know change in
behavior usually warrants a trip to the vet, but I think this one is an
exception. :}

Murphy, as usual, prefers to stay out of it. When she does join them, it's to
hump Madigan while the other two are playing (which Maddie completely ignores).

Canine Action Dog Trainer
http://www.canineaction.com
My Kids, My Students, My Life:
http://hometown.aol.com/dfrntdrums/m...age/index.html

New Play Behavior Leah Dog behavior 0 October 8th 04 08:34 PM
Funny play behavior Chloe's Mom Dog behavior 60 October 16th 03 10:26 PM
Funny play behavior Chloe's Mom Dog behavior 0 October 15th 03 05:21 PM