Nice words from recent Reedley "No Limitations" seminar

Old September 9th 04, 05:51 AM
Sitmeanssit

Default Nice words from recent Reedley "No Limitations" seminar

Photo from this testimonial will be on both the fredhassen.com and
nolimitations.biz sites shortly.

Here's the photo of Grizzly in Carla Collins' arms and being petted by Fred
Hassen on August 29th, 2004. What an amazing sight!! Something we thought was
impossible.

Thank You Fred and Carla for coming to Reedley, CA and enabling us to
experience an e-collar method that really works! It has helped all of our dogs
but especially this little "vicious" guy.

Here's a little history about Grizzly: He came into our lives in August of
2002, at approximately three months of age. Grizzly was about to be dumped,
had a broken leg that had already healed back improperly, several internal
parasites, and a bad case of giardia when we rescued him. He tried to bite us
on our way home and although somewhat better he continues to bite us at two
years of age. He has had to be locked up whenever we have company, muzzled at
the vet (even at 3 months old), and could never go near a stranger. He was an
extremely aggressive little dog and we've been told by many to have him
euthanized, there's no hope! Grizzly can also be very annoying as he barks
aggressively whenever we have company or he must ride in the car. We've tried
barking collars and e-collars to help eliminate his barking and work through
his aggression issues but nothing seems to grab his attention! Whether we used
a positive or negative method, Grizzly completely ignored us whenever he could
see or hear a person nearby. His nickname was often "psycho" because of his
attitude.

Since the seminar Grizzly has been able to quietly sit in his crate when
people are over or while riding in the car. It has been so much more peaceful
around our house this month! The only people that could pet Grizzly prior to
his introduction to the e-collar was our agility trainer and our immediate
family.

We would recommend Fred Hassen's method for any type of dog! This is one
method that really works no matter the person or dog, past experience or not!
We plan to attend other seminars in the future (the first being in Tucson, AZ
for agility and the retrieve in January '05), to further educate ourselves on
this great method.

Sincerely,
Brenda & Debbie Tisdale