Glucosamine/Chondroitin brand and provider?

Old October 8th 04, 05:58 AM
BluHeelrTX

Default Glucosamine/Chondroitin brand and provider?

It is time. The temperatures have only started to drop a little here in
Texas and Calvin is already miserable, even though he is only seven. He
is *incredibly* fit, but until he gets warmed up, he whines at things as
little as going up a four inch step. This winter will be unbearable for
him if I don't do something, so I have decided to start him on the
glucosamine/chondroitin thing and the vet recommended the same. The
problem now is, what brand and where to get it? Internet research (as
usual) has produced a wide range of vendor sponsored crap. Since I am
on a dial-up connection and would rather not to spend a ton of time
sorting through that, I would like to get some input here and hopefully
narrow my choices. Maybe? Anyway . . .

Preferred brand? Preferred provider? Recommended indgredients? ???

Thanks for your help.

--
Jason