dogs never cease to amaze me

Old October 9th 04, 10:57 PM
Scott

Default dogs never cease to amaze me

About a year ago by German shepherd experienced a night of vomiting
every hour for about an eight hour period. During this time I learned
to recognize little ways she would signal that she was about to vomit.
Although I had to clean the carpet a couple times, I eventually learned
to quickly lead her into the bathroom where I placed her right in front
of the toilet. I never was successful in getting her to vomit in the
toiled, but vomit on the tile floor is sure a lot easier to clean up
than on the carpet. Anyway, twice this past week my shepherd gently
awakened me in the middle of the night and signaled that I should come
to the bathroom. Both times I found a small amount of vomit right there
in front of the toilet. She watched as I cleaned it up, but she didn't
seem satisfied with my job until I used a citrus cleaner on the spot.
Apparently she wanted no detectable order. Amazing.