the value of children

Old October 29th 04, 11:23 PM
J1Boss

Default the value of children

NOT entering the abortion debate here, not the partial birth abortion debate,
nor the stem cell research debate. Suffice it to say that until men can give
birth, I don't want any man or government telling me what I can do with my
body.

My concern is for very much living children, and the dogs that they live with.
If you were/are a parent, and have a dog who has bitten your 7 year old child
multiple times (unprovoked each time) and this most recent time, the child
needed stitches (FACIAL wound), would YOU keep that dog? The same dog has
bitten house guests because it is "afraid". The method to keep the dog away
from the bitten child right now? Don't want to keep it confined, so will bring
it into mom's bed with her when she's home.

Same family has an intact male APBT who the mom says is "in heat" because he
has started mounting the biting dog (spayed female). Apparently he attacked
her when she bit the little girl. They're not sure they want to neuter
him......

Janet Boss
http://bestfriendsdogobedience.com/
http://photos.yahoo.com/bestfriendsobedience