Sweet True Story - Karma and the Dog Fairy

Old September 22nd 04, 05:18 AM
Aimee Nicole Schantz

Default Sweet True Story - Karma and the Dog Fairy

Several months ago, my coworker asked if I knew of a Beagle rescue in the
area. Apparently a guy who worked in the same building as her husband just
lost his Beagle. He was depressed, his Beagle was everything to him. My
coworker's husband wanted us to find the man a new dog. I handed my coworker
a contact for Beagle rescue and left it at that.

Later that day, our part time vet started telling me about a case at the
other clinic she worked at that had her very upset. A young woman passed
away unexpectedly of a brain aneurysm. Her family didn't want to keep her
dog and were going to take it to the shelter. The dog was a young Beagle. A
quick scramble and the man needing a Beagle and the deceased woman's family
were put in touch. He adopted the dog, and they are very happy together.

This past weekend, this same coworker's Boxer died unexpectedly. Duke went
to work with her husband everyday, and yesterday he was absent. Beagle Man
found out about Duke's passing and mentioned that his niece had a 12 week
old Boxer puppy that she just bought and needed to find her a home ASAP. She
bought the pup, then lost her housing. He put my coworker and her husband in
touch with the pup's owner. Of course it was love at first sight, and now
they have a Boxer pup.

Is that fate or what?

Aimee Nicole Schantz
Brando the APBT