Two little letters...

Old November 7th 04, 02:08 AM
Suja

Shelly & The Boys wrote:

Bodhi finished his 3rd AKC CD leg today!

Congratulations, Shelly and Bodhi! So, what does he get for being such
a good boy?

Suja
Old November 7th 04, 02:08 AM
Shelly & The Boys

Default Two little letters...

Yippee! *CD*

Bodhi finished his 3rd AKC CD leg today! It was a HUGE (22 entrants, at
least compared to what I've seen/heard about out here the last year or
so) Novice A class, but at least half of us Qualified.

Shelly & The Boys:
Coda & Bodhi (Sandcastle's Oh So Groovy CD, PT, STDs)

--
"A breeder who has no interest in rescue of what he has produced is of no
value to anyone, and of even less value to his breed." -- Dr. Malcolm

Old November 7th 04, 02:33 AM
Shelly & The Boys

"Suja" wrote in message
Shelly & The Boys wrote:

Bodhi finished his 3rd AKC CD leg today!

Congratulations, Shelly and Bodhi! So, what does he get for being such
a good boy?

A bully stick for the drive home, and a COOL furry tail toy! We're
entered tomorrow also, the insurance leg (I figure, I can always
use the ring experience, and we've already paid).
So hopefully tomorrow we can stop & celebrate at Burgerville (My favorite
burger place, and Bodhi loves the cheeseburgers!).
Shelly & The Boys

Old November 7th 04, 04:14 AM
Suja

Shelly & The Boys wrote:

A bully stick for the drive home, and a COOL furry tail toy! We're
entered tomorrow also, the insurance leg (I figure, I can always
use the ring experience, and we've already paid).
So hopefully tomorrow we can stop & celebrate at Burgerville (My favorite
burger place, and Bodhi loves the cheeseburgers!).

The fat dog wants to know when he can move in. I believe that he is
packing his bags even as I type. Lucky Bodhi!

Suja
Old November 7th 04, 09:13 AM

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 18:08:15 -0800 Shelly & The Boys whittled these words:
Yippee! *CD*

Yay!

Bodhi finished his 3rd AKC CD leg today! It was a HUGE (22 entrants, at
least compared to what I've seen/heard about out here the last year or
so) Novice A class, but at least half of us Qualified.

Whew! sounds great.

--
Diane Blackman
http://dog-play.com/
Old November 7th 04, 01:31 PM
J1Boss

Yippee! *CD*

congrats to Bodhi for being such a good boy (and to Shelly, for being a great
owner too!).

Janet Boss
http://bestfriendsdogobedience.com/
http://photos.yahoo.com/bestfriendsobedience

Vote for Change!

Old November 7th 04, 06:58 PM
diannes

Shelly & The Boys wrote:
Yippee! *CD*

Bodhi finished his 3rd AKC CD leg today!

Woo-hoo-hoo! Good boy, black dog! I'm sending psychic snuggles &
ear-scritches your way.

In related news, I entered Patience for the first time in Open
at a match yesterday. I didn't ask her to drop and she's having
some issues with fronts and finishes right now, but other than
that she did great.

This may not seem like a very remarkable achievement, but it
becomes more so if you know that today's her 11th birthday. She
had some obedience classes as a youngster but then had a VERY
long hiatus before I started working with her again six months
ago. IOW, she's living proof that you CAN teach an old dog new
tricks. *g*

Congrats again to Bodhi, and to my birthday girl too!

Dianne
Old November 7th 04, 11:34 PM
Shelly & The Boys

"diannes" wrote in message
This may not seem like a very remarkable achievement, but it
becomes more so if you know that today's her 11th birthday. She
had some obedience classes as a youngster but then had a VERY
long hiatus before I started working with her again six months
ago. IOW, she's living proof that you CAN teach an old dog new
tricks. *g*

Congrats again to Bodhi, and to my birthday girl too!

Yay Patience (now, isn't that just about the most apropos name!)!
I have to stop & remember now & then just how young Bodhi is,
I mean, he just turned 2 in Sept. So, when I think we're having
stupid moments (like today in the ring, for example!), I can be
much more forgiving of both him & myself! :-)
Shelly & The Boys

Old November 7th 04, 11:36 PM
Bethgsd

Shelly wrote:

Yippee! *CD*

Bodhi finished his 3rd AKC CD leg today!

Woohoo! Good for both of you!
Old November 7th 04, 11:45 PM
Child

"Shelly & The Boys" wrote in message
Yippee! *CD*

Bodhi finished his 3rd AKC CD leg today! It was a HUGE (22 entrants, at
least compared to what I've seen/heard about out here the last year or
so) Novice A class, but at least half of us Qualified.

Congratulations little Baby Bodhi!!