It's now official . . .

Old November 11th 04, 11:04 AM
Chris Jung

Default It's now official . . .

.. . . I'm a Dog Abusing Thug. I received 3 PW posts in my email yesterday
for the first time ever. I'm strangely touched to realize I've joined the
other esteemed Dog Abusing Thugs such as Matt, Janet, Diane, Kate, Cate,
Melinda, Shelly, shelly, Kelly and all. I want to thank you all for your
encouragement and advice so I could reach my highest potential in Canine
Thuggery.

I'm not sure of the etiquette in such situations, should I send out
announcements?

And does this mean I can join the Secret Cabal (there is no cabal)?

Chris and her snoozing smoothies,
Pablo and Lucy

Old November 11th 04, 12:34 PM
Sionnach

"Chris Jung" wrote:

I received 3 PW posts in my email yesterday
for the first time ever.

I get quite a few, including ones with viruses attached (three attempts
so far); I've got 'em filtered, so they all go into their own little folder,
which I don't read.

I'm not sure of the etiquette in such situations, should I send out
announcements?

Isn't that what you just did? ;-D

Old November 11th 04, 12:47 PM
Cate

"Chris Jung" wrote in news:uHHkd.2004$qv5.705
@twister.nyroc.rr.com:

And does this mean I can join the Secret Cabal (there is no cabal)?

Sure there is. Wear your best pjs to bed tonight. We'll come get you around
5am and go to IHOP for the secret initiation.

Cate

Old November 11th 04, 01:08 PM
J1Boss

"Chris Jung" wrote in message
. . . I'm a Dog Abusing Thug. I received 3 PW posts in my email yesterday
for the first time ever.

I'm strangely touched to realize I've joined the
other esteemed Dog Abusing Thugs such as Matt, Janet, Diane, Kate, Cate,
Melinda, Shelly, shelly, Kelly and all. I want to thank you all for your
encouragement and advice so I could reach my highest potential in Canine
Thuggery.

Any time! I get one (e-mail) every few days, but they get put in a spam
folder and deleted, so nothing is ever opened or read. I'm only assuming it's
DAT accusations of course, it could be to sell me a bridge in Orlando.

Janet Boss
http://bestfriendsdogobedience.com/
http://photos.yahoo.com/bestfriendsobedience

Old November 11th 04, 01:10 PM
Shelly & The Boys

"Chris Jung" wrote in message
. . . I'm a Dog Abusing Thug. I received 3 PW posts in my email yesterday
for the first time ever. I'm strangely touched to realize I've joined the
other esteemed Dog Abusing Thugs such as Matt, Janet, Diane, Kate, Cate,
Melinda, Shelly, shelly, Kelly and all. I want to thank you all for your
encouragement and advice so I could reach my highest potential in Canine
Thuggery.

Wait a minute! I've never rec'd any D.A.T. emails! Possibly because
the PW messages are filtered out.
Maybe I'm a DAT & just don't know it...
Shelly (Too busy to worry about it!) & The Boys

Old November 11th 04, 01:13 PM
Suja

Cate wrote:

Sure there is. Wear your best pjs to bed tonight. We'll come get you around
5am and go to IHOP for the secret initiation.

Why am I always the last to know? I've been missing my 5 am Cabal
(There is no cabal) meetings. Come to think of it, 5 am anything that
gets me out of bed can't be a good thing.

Nevermind!

Suja
Old November 11th 04, 01:20 PM
Cate

Suja wrote in news:8vJkd.838$N95.344@lakeread01:

Why am I always the last to know? I've been missing my 5 am Cabal
(There is no cabal) meetings.

This is the correct response and thus concludes your final requirement for
initiation. Congratulations. Expect your pin in the mail.

Cate
Old November 11th 04, 06:04 PM
Elizabeth Naime

Congratulations, Chris, on reaching Official Thugdom! Fine company here
in the there-is-no-cabal eh?

(I assume I'm still a Dog Abusing Thug; since I filter out PW I no
longer know if I'm being emailed or not...)

Only know that there is no spork.