Dog abuse photos!!!!!

Old November 17th 04, 05:15 AM
diannes

Default Dog abuse photos!!!!!

Patience Briard just turned 11. Since I'm a charter member
of the DATs, this means that I've been abusing her for over
a decade now. The poor thing! To "celebrate", we had a very
busy week. Pictures are at

http://www.briardworld.com/patience

If you look closely, you'll actually see me forcing her to
eat a treat in one picture! And in another, I'm about to
give her a hug! The horror. As abused as she's been, ain't
it amazing that the old gal has held up so well? *g*

Happy birthday, baby girl!

Dianne
& Patience (Ch. Nightwind Impulsive Shopper HX ATDd OTDs
STDc OA NAJ OAC OJC NGC RS-O JS-O GS-N CGC HOF)
Old November 17th 04, 06:05 AM
Jag795

She is Beautiful! How dare you give her a treat and then hug her on top of it.
You Thug!!!!

Pics are Great! What a sweet girl. Happy Brithday Patience Briard!

Jan :c)
Old November 17th 04, 09:17 AM
AndreaS

"diannes" wrote
snip
http://www.briardworld.com/patience

I see in that last photo you're getting ready to clap her head between your
hands like a pair of symbols. Nice, Dianne, real nice.

Happy birthday, baby girl!

Yay! happy birthday, Patience!

--
-Andrea Stone
Saorsa Basenjis

Old November 17th 04, 12:39 PM
Shelly & The Boys

"diannes" wrote in message
Patience Briard just turned 11. Since I'm a charter member
of the DATs, this means that I've been abusing her for over
a decade now. The poor thing! To "celebrate", we had a very
busy week. Pictures are at

http://www.briardworld.com/patience

Awe, she is such a lovely girl...happy, happy Birthday Patience!
(In the herding shot...were you trialing, or at practice? I only ask
since a friend of mine from Lancaster was working at a trial
weekend before last, so I think there were several Belgians in da' House)

Bodhi has decided that the dumbell is great fun as well.
I came home the other day & one side of it (a nice, wooden painted
specially made one w/ high-angled bells for PND's*) was totally chomped.
*PND=Pointy Nosed Dogs :-)

& Patience (Ch. Nightwind Impulsive Shopper HX ATDd OTDs
STDc OA NAJ OAC OJC NGC RS-O JS-O GS-N CGC HOF)

Okay...I got the first half of all of that alphabet soup, plus CGC & HOF,
but what do "OAC OJC NGC RS-O JS-O GS-N" stand for (My guess
is NADAC? I'm not familiar with their, CPE, or USDAA's titling system).
Patience Rocks, I'm hoping to meet her at this next year's Briard Nat'l.

Shelly & The Boys

Old November 17th 04, 02:53 PM
Gwen Watson

diannes wrote:

Patience Briard just turned 11. Since I'm a charter member
of the DATs, this means that I've been abusing her for over
a decade now. The poor thing! To "celebrate", we had a very
busy week. Pictures are at

http://www.briardworld.com/patience

If you look closely, you'll actually see me forcing her to
eat a treat in one picture! And in another, I'm about to
give her a hug! The horror. As abused as she's been, ain't
it amazing that the old gal has held up so well? *g*

Happy birthday, baby girl!

Dianne
& Patience (Ch. Nightwind Impulsive Shopper HX ATDd OTDs
STDc OA NAJ OAC OJC NGC RS-O JS-O GS-N CGC HOF)

Dianne you are so young! AZnd Patience looks
so young. I can't even believe she is 11!

I LOVE the last photo with your arms stretched out
to give big hug and cheer. What a great photo
that is. Priceless. I would hang that one up!
Of course they are all good, but that one is
fantastic.

Gwen

Old November 17th 04, 03:24 PM
ceb

(diannes) wrote in :

Patience Briard just turned 11. Since I'm a charter member
of the DATs, this means that I've been abusing her for over
a decade now. The poor thing! To "celebrate", we had a very
busy week. Pictures are at

http://www.briardworld.com/patience

If you look closely, you'll actually see me forcing her to
eat a treat in one picture! And in another, I'm about to
give her a hug! The horror. As abused as she's been, ain't
it amazing that the old gal has held up so well? *g*

Happy birthday, baby girl!

Dianne
& Patience (Ch. Nightwind Impulsive Shopper HX ATDd OTDs
STDc OA NAJ OAC OJC NGC RS-O JS-O GS-N CGC HOF)

Patience is so pretty! Happy birthday, Patience!

--Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old November 17th 04, 04:40 PM
diannes

Shelly & The Boys wrote:
Awe, she is such a lovely girl...happy, happy Birthday Patience!
(In the herding shot...were you trialing, or at practice?

We just doodled around that day. That was *literally* her first time
around stock in over two years, & I'm not eeeevil enough take her
into a trial THAT cold. *g*

Bodhi has decided that the dumbell is great fun as well.
I came home the other day & one side of it (a nice, wooden painted
specially made one w/ high-angled bells for PND's*) was totally chomped.
*PND=Pointy Nosed Dogs :-)

It's great when they catch on to retrieving, isn't it? I wouldn't
dare leave Patience's dumbbell anywhere within reach - it's second
only to the beloved soccer ball as her favorite toy.

& Patience (Ch. Nightwind Impulsive Shopper HX ATDd OTDs
STDc OA NAJ OAC OJC NGC RS-O JS-O GS-N CGC HOF)

Okay...I got the first half of all of that alphabet soup, plus CGC & HOF,
but what do "OAC OJC NGC RS-O JS-O GS-N" stand for

OK, here's a rundown on all of them:

Ch. = conformation champion (pretty-dog stuff)
HX = AKC Herding Excellent title (This one was earned long ago; AKC
has since changed the titling system. Under the new system, she'd
have the titles HXas and HXad instead.)
ATDd = ASCA (Australian Shepherd Club of America) Advanced Trial Dog ducks
OTDs = ASCA Open Trial Dog sheep
STDc = ASCA Started Trial Dog cattle
OA = AKC Open Agility
NAJ = AKC Novice Agility Jumpers
OAC = NADAC (North American Dog Agility Association) Open Agility Certificate
OJC = NADAC Open Jumpers Certificate
NGC = NADAC Novice Gamblers Certificate
RS-O = ASCA agility title Regular Standard Open
JS-O = ASCA agility title Jumpers Standard Open
GS-N = ASCA agility title Gamblers Standard Novice
CGC = AKC Canine Good Citizen
HOF = Briard Club of America Hall of Fame (earned at age 2 after she'd
earned three herding High In Trials in a single weekend)

(The truth? I don't just post them as a brag; unless I write them down
every now & again I tend to forget some of them! *g*)

Patience Rocks, I'm hoping to meet her at this next year's Briard Nat'l.

Oh, you will, you will - I betcha you didn't know yet that you've
volunteered to help at the agility trial... *vbeg*

Dianne
Old November 18th 04, 01:55 AM
Shelly & The Boys

"diannes" wrote in message
Shelly & The Boys wrote:
HOF = Briard Club of America Hall of Fame (earned at age 2 after she'd

earned three herding High In Trials in a single weekend)

Awesome!

Oh, you will, you will - I betcha you didn't know yet that you've
volunteered to help at the agility trial... *vbeg*

Well, I have already volunteered to help w/ the herding trial.
Now agility too? Will it be Briard-only, or will y'all let other
breeds play too? :-) Don't tell me you're on the agility committe too?
grin I'll help, it's good for me!
Shelly & The Boys

Old November 18th 04, 01:58 AM
diannes

Shelly & The Boys wrote:
"diannes" wrote:

Oh, you will, you will - I betcha you didn't know yet that you've
volunteered to help at the agility trial... *vbeg*

Well, I have already volunteered to help w/ the herding trial.
Now agility too? Will it be Briard-only, or will y'all let other
breeds play too? :-)

We're definitely going to have one day of Briard-only (Wed 9/28/2005)
and want to have two days of all-breed as well (Mon & Tues 9/26 & 9/27).
The latter is going to depend on whether we can get enough workers.

Don't tell me you're on the agility committe too? grin

*sigh* Well, it *is* my local club, after all....

I'll help, it's good for me!

Thank you!! Now just tell everyone you know that if they want to play,
they've got to pay... and I don't mean in $$$ only. *g*

Dianne
Old November 18th 04, 11:57 AM
Chris Jung

"diannes" wrote in message
Patience Briard just turned 11. Since I'm a charter member
of the DATs, this means that I've been abusing her for over
a decade now. The poor thing! To "celebrate", we had a very
busy week. Pictures are at
http://www.briardworld.com/patience

Poor pitiful Patience. I can see by the photos, she's bravely coping with
your horrible DAT methods.

Good Job.

She's in great shape. I do think that thin (well I can't actually tell if
Patience is thin or not with all that hair but I'm assuming that she is not
a tub), fit and mentally active dogs stay young so much longer.

Back when I had Dino, Zeffie and Pablo, they would sent their Renowned
Jungian Three Collie Salute to commemorate important occasions. Now I only
have two smoothies and the part time beagle. What Syd the beagle lacks in
size, she makes up in sound.

A moment of silence please for the Rarely Performed Jungian Three Collie
Salute:

Pablo: WOOF!

Lucy: WOOF!

Syd (pretending to be a collie): BaROOOOOOOOOOO!

Chris, her two smoothies and the part-time, funny looking collie
Pablo, Lucy and Syd