How to turn a cute,harmless dog into a "killer" ? ? ?

Old November 18th 04, 01:05 AM
Hans-Marc Olsen

Default How to turn a cute,harmless dog into a "killer" ? ? ?

I have a cute little pitbull and I want him to become the fiercest
"killer dog" known to mankind.

How can I turn a dog into a deadly killer?
Old November 18th 04, 02:19 AM
Julia Altshuler

Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:
I have a cute little pitbull and I want him to become the fiercest
"killer dog" known to mankind.

How can I turn a dog into a deadly killer?

I suggest clicker training. Reward the behaviors you want. Ignore the
behaviors you don't. The only creature I've ever known clicker training
to fail with is usenet trolls.

--Lia

Old November 18th 04, 02:29 AM
Sionnach

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote:

Follow the regulars in this group, Hans. Read about their day-to-day
experience and follow their examples.

Once again, Charlie proves that his imagination (apparently fueled by the
drugs he boasts of taking) takes him into a different NG than the rest of us
read...

Old November 19th 04, 08:39 PM
Alison

"Hans-Marc Olsen" wrote in message
m...
I have a cute little pitbull and I want him to become the fiercest
"killer dog" known to mankind.

How can I turn a dog into a deadly killer?

Give him a gun.
Alison

Old December 30th 04, 01:04 AM
MrChello

This post is a joke right? Whether it is a joke or not....it should be
deleted!! This day and age with the Breed Specific Laws banning
certain breeds including pitbulls...this is just a bad post.

Turn $6.00 into $6,000.00 JmSpring6 Dog behavior 0 August 30th 04 12:45 AM
Turn $6.00 into $6,000.00 JmSpring6 Dog behavior 0 August 30th 04 12:45 AM
Turn $6.00 into $6,000.00 JmSpring6 Dog activities 0 August 30th 04 12:45 AM
Serial Killer Suja Dog behavior 36 September 13th 03 11:50 AM
Serial Killer Suja Dog behavior 0 September 10th 03 05:57 PM