Eating Dogs? What the hell?

Old October 23rd 03, 09:24 AM
New DeLucia

Default Eating Dogs? What the hell?

How sick is this? In this posting, a woman by the name of "robin"
says she supports the eating of dogs! Her other
private email is She lives in British Columbia, Canada and
her ISP is shaw.ca The headers are below. Read them all, please. And send
off your complaints to

Should I report this to the SPCA, also??? Her post is below......... What a
sicko........ In the end, she has the nerve to call herself "beautiful"?

From: "robin"
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
Subject: beautiful and fraudulent
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 07:42:43 GMT

And never the twain shall meet.

Anyway, isn't it interesting that some people on the other side of the line
seem to get deeply into lengthy rants slamming those they tout as low,
stupid, boring et cetera. That type of rant seems to be the main thing
that interests them. (Well, that and tiresome pseudoprogressive rock.) We
have a political party in Canada called the Progressive Conservatives.
Well, okay. We Canadians want to have it all, whether it makes sense or
not. Ditto truly progressive music doesn't advertise itself that way. It
calls itself "bop" or some other funky thang.

Anyway, I see clear lines drawn, not lines in sand. Outing someone's
personal information is not right. I have been sent tkc's aol addies and
various people have made stabs at his name, including he himself, I
believe, wanting to throw me onto perhaps someone else's trail. At any
rate, unlike tkc's threats to out people, I have never made such a threat.
Nor would I. No, a legitimate complaint is rightfully dealt with by going
to a provider. Or the cops.

Suffice to say that further such emails and votes of support are welcomed.
That is, save and except any emails from TKC in any of his shifted nyms
from any providers. TKC you are not welcome ever to email me at any of my
email addresses. Such will be considered harassment.

A joke about a puppy, a culturally relativist joke. OH well, yawn. tkc
doesn't really care about that, it was just his desire to attempt to shut
me up. Well, I doubt he'll be the first in the world to shut me up. Doubt
anyone will. Hope is such a futile thing. I have no embarrassment about
my comments about dogs or puppies. I stand by every word. I have met many
men who have eaten dog soup and my conclusion is that as someone else here
said, awwwwwwwwwwwwww let's not eat the cute animals. All living animals
are equal, or shall we say, within the broad families of mammal, fish and
so on. Similar nervous systems and other bodily capacities.

Also, seeing a lot of putdowns from little worms such as ugh or the bint in
the past and now tkc, well, I have to go meditate as to not get a swelled
head thinking myself superior to such infantile and wrongheaded personal
attacks.

A very kind soul from this ng emailed me an unnecessary but appreciated
warning just now, and so I feel compelled to share with you the very
interesting topic of Mr. Alexander Dorogokupetz, can be found here. It was
an incident surrounding possibly the first case of audience hysteria, which
has since overtaken mass media, particularly in the area of "pop music". A
must-read for Sinatra fans.

http://www.websterrecords.com/albums_mr/wallstreet.html

I felt there was an amusing irony taking on that name briefly. HOwever,
I'm not Russian.

Go on, TKC, fuel your obsession with "boring" humble, clever and utterly
sincere me. But do it in private, please. I don't like to see people pick
their penis scabs and eat them. Rather a turnoff.

-r- the beautiful