Christmas At The Rainbow Bridge

Old December 10th 04, 12:33 PM
Phyllis-Take out mydog first

Default Christmas At The Rainbow Bridge

To Pet Lovers Everywhere ... Merry Christmas to us All!

Christmas At The Rainbow Bridge
Author Unknown

As the midnight hour approaches on Christmas Eve, a tremendous
celebration begins. If you listen closely you will hear the exuberant
sound of Bridgekids preparing for the remarkable moment that
comes but once a year.

Puppies romp through the tall green grass, chasing butterflies and
rolling over and over until fits of giggles bring them to a tumbling stop.
The volume increases as kittens, cats, tigers and lions purr in pure
delight while the wings of snow-white doves gently caress the air.

The babbling brook that runs beneath Rainbow Bridge
overflows onto the edge of mossy banks and fins of treasured aquatic
life quiver in anticipation of this most joyous event. Nestled in the
midst of this happy choir of Bridgekids are the littlest angel tots
staring in awe at the majestic Christmas tree adorned with flowing
strands of angel hair.

Effervescent, twinkling stars seesaw elegantly from the sky and
land in glorious harmony upon the stoic limbs of Heaven's most
perfect Christmas tree. Swaying to and fro in nearby
rocking chairs are grandmothers, grandfathers, parents, aunts, uncles
and loved ones. The sound of their whispered lullabies permeate the air
as they sing to tiny angel babies resting quietly in their arms.

Like magic the clock approaches midnight and a great stirring is
heard in the distance. Each Bridgekid stops and listens, knowing the
time is near, and they choose a fleecy cloud on which to snuggle. The
roar of purrs drops to barely an audible hum, the babbling brook ripples
hypnotically and the flutter of downy feathered wings fall silent.

Heaven's spirited toddlers climb expectantly upon the laps of angels
while babies coo in tranquil unison.

Amidst the warm glow of candlelight, which rises from the earth
below, the arms of the Bridge Keeper envelop the heavens and into the
precious hands of each child and in front of each animal a holy gift is
placed. With grand exuberance the ribbons are removed and left to fly
on a tender breeze where they dissolve into showers of angel dust.

As the golden lids of these heavenly gifts are raised, an amazing aura
fills the sky, reaching down to the very core of the earth. Ascending
from each and every box is the greatest gift of all unending,
unconditional, all-encompassing love. This blessed love gently wraps
itself around the cherished souls of heaven, warming their hearts with
beacons of radiant light and bringing forth from angels an exquisite
chorus.

As the clock strikes midnight the distance between heaven and
earth is vanished. It is at this very moment on Christmas Eve that the
Bridge Keeper, His children, angels and Bridgekids send a message to
their earthly loved ones on the wings of this unbridled love.

Listening carefully with an open heart we will hear the familiar
voice of our own angel whisper softly into our ear their Christmas
message...

"Let me share with you this love of mine, always and forever.
When you need me know that I am here. I have not left you for I am in
your heart where I belong. Our love is eternal, as is the brilliant
glow of candlelight, which illuminates the path to the heavens and
Rainbow Bridge. I wait patiently as do you for our inevitable and
glorious reunion. I love you, I love you, I love you."

I know God won't give me anything I can't handle.I just wish he didn't trust me
so much = LIve by the sun - Love by the moon.
phyllis
^,,^