Greenies in Canada - Sources?

Old December 11th 04, 06:25 PM
JoKing

Default Greenies in Canada - Sources?

Can anyone recommend a mail order source for Greenies in Canada? My dog
loves them, but the Jumbo size is $6.95 (Cdn) locally. I can't continue to
pay that much very often.

On US sites, I've seen the Jumbo size as cheap as $2.00 (US) per unit (based
on a 5 pack), but either they don't ship here or charge excessive rates for
shipping to Canada.

I may get to Maine in the new year, so I can take a look at any of the major
chains that sell them. (I couldn't see any on line that were reasonable)

Thanks, Jo

Old December 12th 04, 12:04 AM
wayne

this place ships to Canada no problem

http://www.pup-n-stuff.com/index.asp...S&Category=233

Wayne

Old December 13th 04, 12:55 PM
wayne

try contacting them many places don't seem to update their web sites

Wayne

"JoKing" wrote in message
They look good, but don't sell the Jumbo size.

There are a number of American places that ship, but their shipping price
is
excessive. One place I found sold the Jumbo Greenies for $2.00 (US) ea
(five for $10.) but the shipping was $19.00 (US) to Canada. I'd also have
to pay Canada Post $5.00 (Cdn) to accept delivery. That would be about
$35.00 (Cdn) to ship a $10. item.

"wayne" wrote ...