Listen up!

Old December 22nd 04, 06:42 PM

Default Listen up!

Let me start by saying that I am her daughter, I'm 23 years old so I'm
not IN school. And guess what? That would also mean we are two
different people!!! Second, Violet having her puppies was a GOOD
surprise not a shocking surprise you literal asshole. My mother taking
stuff off her site has got NOTHING to do with you and your harassment.
As she stated a couple times before she is just getting started. So
expect changes! I honestly don't know who the hell you people think you
are thinking that you have any rights to bash someone you don't know.
**** free speech, because all of you crossed that line long ago. Why
don't you people find someone else to harass and leave my mother alone!
Furthermore, she is in no way, shape or form a puppymill. A puppymill
has numerous breeds of dogs, pumping out litter after litter for money
and nothing more. Not to mention a puppymill would look something like
an animal shelter as well as smelling like one too. The dogs are always
in her house except when they go outside to go to the bathroom. My mom
is working with ONE breed soon to be TWO. OMG! watch out now! True, we
have a few dogs but they are pets and nothing more. We live on a nice
piece of land, they protect us. We like having them around, no crime
whatsoever in that. So, as I've stated before go find someone else to
harass because your **** is getting old and tired here!!!

Old December 22nd 04, 07:10 PM

In article . com,
wrote:
Let me start by saying that I am her daughter, I'm 23 years old so I'm
not IN school. And guess what? That would also mean we are two
different people!!! Second, Violet having her puppies was a GOOD
surprise not a shocking surprise you literal asshole.

I've been wondering about this: when did the word "literal"
start meaning "metaphorical?"

Imaginary stock returns don't offset real benefit cuts
Old December 22nd 04, 07:15 PM

I'm sorry you are so stupid. We are NOT the same person, as I said. And
of course we are going to make the same grammatical errors, she raised
me. I am so tired of stupid people not thinking before they open their
big fat mouths. HARASSMENT IS AN
OFFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old December 22nd 04, 07:23 PM
Rocky

said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

Let me start by saying that I am her daughter, I'm 23 years
old so I'm not IN school.

You come off as a very young 23.

Old December 22nd 04, 07:25 PM

Do I seem like the kind of person that would care? Discussing and
debating is one thing, harassing is quite another.

Old December 22nd 04, 07:35 PM
KWBrown

wrote in
ups.com:

Let me start by saying that I am her daughter, I'm 23 years old so I'm

wondering if I will ever get to the point when I act like someone who's
not IN school. And guess what? That would also mean we are two

peas in a pod. You would never think that we are actually
different people!!! Second, Violet having her puppies was a GOOD

WAY to pay some bills. That invoice from the charm school came as a
surprise not a shocking surprise you literal asshole. My mother taking

advantage of this opportunity to broadast that she's a BYB by putting
stuff off her site has got NOTHING to do with you and your harassment.

The dogs weren't born in the back yard, and we aren't breaders.
As she stated a couple times before she is just getting started. So

what if the pups can't breathe or walk. We get our money, so don't
expect changes! I honestly don't know who the hell you people think

are going to take care of the dogs we spewed into the world! I'm glad
you are thinking that you have any rights to bash someone you don't

have a lick of respect for. We had no idea how much there is to
know. **** free speech, because all of you crossed that line long ago.

Incidentally, I understand the Bill of Rights as much as I do dogs!
Why don't you people find someone else to harass and leave my mother

to churn out low-quality puppies with bogus papers. I bet we aren't
alone! Furthermore, she is in no way, shape or form a puppymill. A

clueless BYB, maybe, but not a puppymill. We make a little cash. A
puppymill has numerous breeds of dogs, pumping out litter after litter

whereas we just wring them out of one breed. We breed dogs
for money and nothing more. Not to mention a puppymill would look

pristine compared to our own little sty of self-delusion, which looks
something like an animal shelter as well as smelling like one too. The

truth is, we have to flog these pups on the internet, or else the damn
dogs are always in her house except when they go outside to go to the

pathetic SOB we call a vet here - that guy who once rescued a dog from a
bathroom. My mom is working with ONE breed soon to be TWO. OMG! watch

for them in pounds soon! We won't be at any froo froo dog shows, so get
out now! True, we have a few dogs but they are pets and nothing more.

When they get too costly to keep, we do the right thing and shoot 'em.
We live on a nice piece of land, they protect us. We like having them

limp around the place until they hurt too much: then we plant them
around, no crime whatsoever in that. So, as I've stated before go find

someone who knows about raising dogs when you want a puppy. I'll go
someone else to harass because your **** is getting old and tired

and we clearly haven't a hope in hell of flogging one of our pups
here!!!

--
Kate
and Storm the FCR
Old December 22nd 04, 07:36 PM
KWBrown

Darby Wiggins wrote in
:

Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
--------------DC30CE110911409D03722446
begin:vcard
n:Wiggins;Darby
tel;fax:703.993.1359
tel;work:703.993.1548
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:George Mason University;Department of Psychology
version:2.1

title:Graduate Programs Assistant
adr;quoted-printable:;;4400 University Dr.=0D=0AMSN 3F5=0D=0ADavid
King Hall, Room 2008=0D=0A;Fairfax;VA;22030;USA fn:Ms. Darby L.
Wiggins end:vcard

Attachment decoded: dwiggin3.vcf
--------------DC30CE110911409D03722446--

Hey, Darby:

Your vcard is showing...

--
Kate
and Storm the FCR
Old December 22nd 04, 07:37 PM
Darby Wiggins

I'm really rather interested in why you think anyone on this group is
harassing you.

Normally, I don't engage in these types of disagreements, but I've read
every thread and I don't see any harassment. Of course, I don't know
that someone hasn't been bombarding your email account with nasty
messages, tracked you down and is sending hate mail etc. I'm certainly
will to give you the benefit of the doubt.

How exactly, are you being harassed? To my knowledge, this forum has not
impeded the ability to sell the pups. While we may strongly disagree
with what is being done, we can't stop someone from contacting and
purchasing a puppy. Much of this you've brought upon yourself with the
angry tone of your posts. While I'll be the first to say that even if
you left, we'd still discuss it, I don't see how you are being harassed.

Comments?

Old December 22nd 04, 07:38 PM
Darby Wiggins

my apologies ...i've "covered up" :-)