Molly the abuser - (Was pam cIarke arrested for animal cruelty)

Old June 20th 04, 08:10 AM
James

Default Molly the abuser - (Was pam cIarke arrested for animal cruelty)

"Uncle Jack" wrote in message
says...
I guess you are new to the internet?

Your guesswork is as accurate as it was when I came into uk.r.p.m
about a year ago and asked a perfectly civilized question, to
which you immediately responded with abuse and insults.

http://tinyurl.com/2vyod

Molly appears to be an idiot and a bitch. I hope she's pretty, because
that would be her only possible socially redeeming quality.

66% probability that "Molly" is really a guy.

97% probability that Molly is butt-ugly.

I don't call her yeti for nothing.

--
James

Old June 20th 04, 08:47 PM
AlanWilliams

"Sara" wrote in message
Laura R. wrote:

circa Sat, 19 Jun 2004 11:27:07 +0100, in rec.pets.cats, Mike
) said,

I've been around the net for a very long time and you can be
assured that I will keep doing this (among other plans I have to
**** you off) until you post an apology for your unwarranted
insulting behaviour. I've already done some things to you that
you don't even know about. You should be more careful of whom you
talk to.

I can wait *years* to settle a score, as previous idiots who have
*genuinely* offended me can testify. That ball, is in your court.

And you don't find this behavior just a little bit sick?

Yes I do, that's why I think Molly ought to apologise and correct
her behaviour.

Is this "Sara" admitting she's a sockpuppet of "Mike"?

Alan

Old June 21st 04, 05:21 AM
James

"Miek" .@. wrote in message
Laura R. wrote:

circa Sun, 20 Jun 2004 10:33:02 +0100, in rec.pets.cats, Mike
) said,

No, the first personal attack between you and I, came from you.

Liar.

No, the first personal attack between you and I, came from you.

Buh-bye, asshat.

You thick, *thick*, THICK ****!

You seem to have forgotten how to spell "Mike" when you changed your
information.