What Dogs Prefer?

Old June 22nd 04, 08:51 PM
Jo Wolf

Default What Dogs Prefer?

Probably wouldn't make a huge difference to my dogs.

A study that Has been done compared dogs' reactions to different meat
sources. Each dog was offered three bowls, each with a different
meat.... beef, chicken, and lamb. And that was the order of preference
for most of the dogs. I do not know if the meat was cooked, solid
pieces, or ground up....

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia

Old June 22nd 04, 11:26 PM
Rosa

"Jo Wolf" wrote in message
Probably wouldn't make a huge difference to my dogs.

A study that Has been done compared dogs' reactions to different meat
sources. Each dog was offered three bowls, each with a different
meat.... beef, chicken, and lamb. And that was the order of preference
for most of the dogs. I do not know if the meat was cooked, solid
pieces, or ground up....

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia

A loong time ago I tried to test older dog. I put a couple of bowls with
different food in them on the floor. Sometimes she would start with the left
one, sometimes with the right one. Often she just got confused and wondered
which was the maincourse - looking at me and sniffing both bowls =)
And we'll never know for sure if dogs save the best for last or not, if they
do empty all bowls *lol*

Rosa