WOOFCHAT2

Old July 15th 04, 09:41 PM
The Wickhams

Default WOOFCHAT2

Hello Everybody,

Daddy says to start a new thread because there were getting to be too many
I don't know what he means but he must be right as he does the
typing. He sits at this computer thingy, I woof at him, and he types it in.
When there's a reply he reads it out to me. He says my woofing goes over
something called the Doggynet and that's how you all get it.

Thankyou Peaches for telling me to watch daddies. I do keep my eye on mine,
especially when he goes to the cupboard where the biscuits are kept. I'm
sure he has one himself.

Hello Siska. I see your Mommy does the typing for you. I'm sorry you have
seizures. I hope it does not stop you woofing. Your name is the same as mine
except for "S" instead of "Z". Is your name German as well as mine?

Caspar, thanks for telling me how to howl. I tried it but it didn't work. I
pointed my nose to the sky, as you said, and I thought of how good life was.
Then Mummy giggled at me and I felt silly.

Daddy tried to teach me a new trick but it didn't work too well. He made me
sit and stay. Then he put a biscuit on the ground a few steps in front of me
and told me to wait. He was very cruel; he could see I was dribbling but
still he made me wait. Then he told me to take it, so I did. I don't really
know what the point of that was. To make it worse, he did it again. Only
this time, when I was waiting, another dog came along and nicked it. I
wasn't very happy but Daddy gave me a biscuit anyway. Then, the cheek of it,
he did it with a tennis ball. Blow that for a lark, I went off to do a bit
of sniffing.

Old July 15th 04, 10:28 PM
Stephanie Neumann

Roos Ziska- I am a Siberian (husky) doggie. Mommy found my name by going
through the names of Alaskan towns, and when she got to Sitka she said
Siska, and everybody (my boy, who is 24 now but 14 when I came, and my
daddy) said "thats it".

Momy and TED (the vet, "the evil doctor" who is really very nice) say I am
overweight, too. Humpf! I am a fine figure of dogginess.

Wow- I am very eggcited to see all these doggies. Happy roos to Peaches,
MosE, TinkEr, TeddyBear, JJ, Ditto ,Boots, and speshul waggy hello to Jenny
B and Bandit- I rememver you from RPDM reel well. I am an only dog, so it is
terrific to have furrends again!

A furry happy

Siska

Old July 15th 04, 11:30 PM
Sue

arrrrroooooooooooooooooos to Siska and effurrydoggie.

MEMEME Breeze is still Swimmin an Splashin, CSDDX, Trashdoggie and most
effurybadthingIcando eben tho I yam 9 human years. I was winked to Rudy
the Phillycheezebreath Goldy-Triever, and bi-winked to Zima da Rottenwilder
of Texass. Zima is at the bridge, buttts I fing Rudy is still somewheres
buts not online.

Some of you might also bemember my ( gone to the Bridge now) brother
Hancock, da Truck Drivin Dawg.

Mom n Dad n Me n Moxie the slimese still live in da same den in Mange.

We nose JennyB and Bandit cuz we still woof once in a whiles on another
list.

Breeze

ink.net...

Old July 15th 04, 11:56 PM
Just Mel

woof woof arffy! hiya ims "what a good doggie" or chloe cuz mys pupple call
me both. I'm a little thing but don let my sighs fool ya~! Deres nunin I'd
rader do then play fetch wif anyone who will play.I'm whats my pupple calls
a toy poodle, but I dont think thats fur sure. I dont look anything like a
BALL. wich is my very favroite word i know. ive got a broder whos a big big
doggie we call sam hes a golden retiever but hes not made o gold either,ands
i's got a little sister called gracee whos like me buts brown. I'm sending a
big dog bark out to all mys woofie friends i's hpe to sniff.!

Old July 17th 04, 05:49 AM
Celia Boone

An we're here too!!! Hey Ditto, Siska, JennyB, Bandit, the Cobbleyden
doggies, an all!!! Yew may bemember us, The Rottendogs. We usta hab Zima and
Zoie, but they are at the Brij now, so there's Cholo, Vato and Ponder in our
den now!! We haben't seed sum of yew doggies since UnkaRon went to da Brij
sniff!!!
Glad to see alla yew again--glad to see woofing back on rpdm again, too.
The Rottendogs

Old July 17th 04, 11:48 PM
dittomom ramich

"Celia Boone" wrote in message ...
An we're here too!!! Hey Ditto, Siska, JennyB, Bandit, the Cobbleyden
doggies, an all!!! Yew may bemember us, The Rottendogs. We usta hab Zima and
Zoie, but they are at the Brij now, so there's Cholo, Vato and Ponder in our
den now!! We haben't seed sum of yew doggies since UnkaRon went to da Brij
sniff!!!
Glad to see alla yew again--glad to see woofing back on rpdm again, too.
The Rottendogs

Hi guys! I am Ditto's liddle sister. When MithMarthee went to the
bridge, mom dopted me. My name is Lily's Hope Peachie Keen aka
Peaches. I was part of a litter that mom took in what was full of
ringwerm. Mom gotted us all healed and then sent my brothers and
sisters to new homes.

I am very sweet and dainty and doan lissen to those others that tell
you I head butted TBB till he was scared of me or that I pushed Riley,
the JRT, down our cellar steps.

Peachie
Old July 18th 04, 03:04 AM
Da Frenchies

you I head butted TBB till he was scared of me or that I pushed Riley,
the JRT, down our cellar steps.

Peachie

Better not tell em about yer bat neither.

She keeps a bat under her pillow everydoggie ! HONEST !
er...woops.

BoOf

Old July 18th 04, 02:31 PM
dittomom ramich

"Da Frenchies" wrote in message . au...
you I head butted TBB till he was scared of me or that I pushed Riley,
the JRT, down our cellar steps.

Peachie

Better not tell em about yer bat neither.

She keeps a bat under her pillow everydoggie ! HONEST !
er...woops.

BoOf

I doan nose nuttin bout a bat.

....peachie knocks Boofie inna haid
Old July 19th 04, 06:37 AM
Ruthie

Caspar, thanks for telling me how to howl. I tried it but it didn't work. I
pointed my nose to the sky, as you said, and I thought of how good life was.
Then Mummy giggled at me and I felt silly.

Silly is gooddog! Our Mom laffbarks when we get silly. We like it! Of
course, she gets silly, too, and so does Dad.

Maybe you need to wait until other doggies are howling before you try.
Or maybe you need one of those big red howling movingdens to help you.
Or maybe you're just not a howler. It doesnt matter. All that matters is
being with loving hoomins who would never hurt you. Even if they make
you do Oh Be Dense.

Maybe you can do like Gracie, and go rum rum RUM! Mom calls her the
motorcycledog.

Caspar of the cooblyden
alowan cat earthlink dog net

Old July 19th 04, 09:10 PM
Stephanie Neumann

Roos yew Rottendoggies- I member you! I am sorry to hear about Zima and
Zoie- I do not like hearin about the good doggies that went to the bridge.

And Breeze!!! I yam doing a doggie dance of joy to hear from you- although
again it wuz sad to hear about the drivin doggie Hancock.

And who could furget the Pakled!

Siska
rememberin