Aaargh! The shedding season!

Old July 16th 04, 12:46 AM
Deena

Default Aaargh! The shedding season!

Is anyone else sick of cleaning up the HAIR?!
Old July 16th 04, 12:55 AM
Sue

LOLOL in this house we just figger its part of our high fiber diet.

Breeze

Old July 16th 04, 02:06 AM
____m___~¿Ô___m____

Deena wrote:

Is anyone else sick of cleaning up the HAIR?!

There are breeds that don't shed. Poodles and Maltese are two that I'm aware
of. The trade off is, high maintance grooming. But they don't shed.
I'm sure there are other breeds that don't shed, perhaps others could name
some.
--
_______m___õ¿~___m_________________________
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,

Old July 17th 04, 12:25 AM
Angua

____m___~¿Ô___m___ wrote in
:

Deena wrote:

Is anyone else sick of cleaning up the HAIR?!

There are breeds that don't shed. Poodles and Maltese are two that I'm
aware of. The trade off is, high maintance grooming. But they don't
shed. I'm sure there are other breeds that don't shed, perhaps others
could name some.

Yes, but you can't trade the dogs you've already got in for non-shedding
ones! Well, not if you love them, which hopefully we all do. LOL

Yes, summer means hair and fleas. That's just the way of things. Hair has
become much less of a problem since we bought a Roomba Robot Vacuum. It's
remote controlled and if we run it twice a week, the house stays pretty
clean. As for fleas, my grandmother's old-fashioned method usually does
the trick. A white pan of sudsy water on the floor with a desk lamp
shining right into it. They flock from all over the house to jump in and
drown! It's actually kinda fun to watch, if kinda gross.

Have a great weekend!
Angua

Old dog Tray ’s ever faithful;
Grief can not drive him away;