11wk old pup possible hip problem?

Old October 25th 03, 12:34 PM
Darnell Barber

Default 11wk old pup possible hip problem?

Hello everyone, I have an 11wk old American Bulldog
and although I really don't see it (or possibly) don't want
to.

I have someone who has bred Great Pyrenese for many
years that says this pup is showing signs of a hip problem

Can you determine something like this this early in his
development?

I have a strange feeling that my wife mistakenly left him
alone on the bed and he jumped off and this may be the
cause for what she is seeing.

BUT! I do intend on showing him in the future and would
like to know what the true possibility that this is or will be
a permanent problem.

Thanks in advance

Darnell Barber

11wk old pup possible hip problem? Darnell Barber Dog health 24 October 28th 03 05:46 PM
toy poodle problem andeeroo Dog breeds 1 October 17th 03 04:55 AM
NEED HELP! MY DOG HAS A SKIN PROBLEM maureen espeleta Dog health 4 September 15th 03 06:38 PM
NEED HELP! MY DOG HAS A SKIN PROBLEM maureen espeleta Dog health 0 September 13th 03 04:40 PM
Dog Aggressive German Shepherd Problem Rick Dog health 2 July 15th 03 09:19 PM