Irish Wolfhounds

Old December 23rd 04, 05:03 AM
Washington's Apple

Default Irish Wolfhounds

This group has been around along time.

Kyle J Carter wrote:
Are there any people out there who own or who have owned an Irish
Wolfhound? I got my first one seven years ago and now I'll never get
another dog unless I have one of these first. I can't compare

anything to
seeing an Irish Wolfhound running through the woods. After a while

you even
forget how big they are.

--
"All I have in this world... Are balls, and my word -- and
I don't break them for nobody." --Scarface

Old December 23rd 04, 05:04 AM
Washington's Apple

Kyle J Carter wrote:
Are there any people out there who own or who have owned an Irish
Wolfhound? I got my first one seven years ago and now I'll never get
another dog unless I have one of these first. I can't compare

anything to
seeing an Irish Wolfhound running through the woods. After a while

you even
forget how big they are.

--
"All I have in this world... Are balls, and my word -- and
I don't break them for nobody." --Scarface

Ping: Liisa (Irish Parents, White Pups) KWBrown Dog breeds 10 September 13th 04 11:31 AM
Irish terrier breeder gongorino Dogs - general 0 June 26th 04 11:19 AM
Irish Terrier DMoore Dog breeds 0 April 15th 04 08:32 PM
Irish Setters for Sale Traditional Irish Setters Dog breeds 1 October 22nd 03 09:09 PM