HELP!!!!!

Old December 24th 04, 12:18 AM
Beandout

Default HELP!!!!!

It's been twenty years since I've had a puppy.He was a stray almost hit by
a car. I'm gonna keep him but haven't been to the Vet yet. Is there a forum
somewhere that I could post his picture and get some opinions on his
breed???
Old December 24th 04, 12:51 AM
Suja

Beandout wrote:
It's been twenty years since I've had a puppy.He was a stray almost hit by
a car. I'm gonna keep him but haven't been to the Vet yet. Is there a forum
somewhere that I could post his picture and get some opinions on his
breed???

You could put up pictures at one of those free websites (Yahoo! has one,
for example) and post the link here. I know there is a binaries group
for animals where you can post pictures, just don't remember which one
it was.

Suja
Old December 24th 04, 01:09 AM
Zookeeper1955

http://www.i-dog.com/board/messages/...tml?1103779217

great place I put my dog Sydney in there...

Zookeeper

Post and ask over at alt.binaries.pictures.animals

That's the best group, but they may not have any answers.

Original poster: post to the group which Brigette suggested,
then come back here and tell us the subject line of your post.

Old December 25th 04, 02:07 AM
Beandout

Beandout wrote in
: