Arrrghhhh... another poop question!

Old December 28th 04, 03:54 AM
David Sherman

Default Arrrghhhh... another poop question!

While we're waiting for the labs to come back form our latest stool
sample...

Dixie may have - *may have* - gotten her face into a bucket filled with rock
salt that our bonehead doorman left unattended in the middle of the lobby.
she also may have gotten a lick in even though I pulled her head out
immediately.

Today her stool wasn't stool, but liquid.

Could this have been caused by the rock salt?

Once again, the knowledge of the group would be greatly appreciated.

Old December 28th 04, 04:17 AM
Rocky

David Sherman said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

Dixie may have - *may have* - gotten her face into a bucket
filled with rock salt that our bonehead doorman left
unattended in the middle of the lobby. she also may have
gotten a lick in even though I pulled her head out
immediately.

Today her stool wasn't stool, but liquid.

Could this have been caused by the rock salt?

Straight rock salt or something else? Sidewalk salt can be made
up of a whole lot of stuff. I doubt that she got much with her
lick, but it's still something to talk to the vet about.