Shady Lane Golden Retrievers

Old July 24th 03, 08:17 PM
David and Nan Greenly

Default Shady Lane Golden Retrievers

Puppies and photos of other unique pets.
http://horses.xmsites.com/

---

Old July 24th 03, 09:01 PM
Christy

"David and Nan Greenly" wrote in message
.. .
Puppies and photos of other unique pets.
http://horses.xmsites.com/

Wow, a great showcase of poor breeding. That 3 year old golden bitch has had
two litters already and another one this fall? Her uterus will look like
swiss cheese before long. No sign of any health testing on these dogs, they
are clearly not conformation dogs but have no working titles either, so just
a bunch of pets being bred, and bred, and bred. A pet dog fathering 150
puppies? Sickening.
I sure wish people would stop listing this crap on the newsgroup.

Christy

Old July 25th 03, 02:50 AM
Rocky

Christy said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

I sure wish people would stop listing this crap on the
newsgroup.

Who knows? If the comments that follow posts like that of
Greenly stop someone else from doing such a misinformed
breeding, so much the better.

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.
Old July 25th 03, 10:54 AM

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:17:52 -0500 David and Nan Greenly whittled these words:
Puppies and photos of other unique pets.
http://horses.xmsites.com/

Thanks for providing the reference. It's a helpful to have something to
show as the kind of breeder that looks OK on the surface but is overall
bad for the welfare of dogs. This is the non-extreme puppy mill. The
living conditions may be humane but the dogs function as breeding machines
and the puppies are kicked out the door as early as the breeder can
manage. The welfare of the parents and the puppies are not at the top of
the breeder's list of concerns - as long as the sales come in. This is
the "dog as livestock" concept. Not everyone is bothered by the "dogs as
livestock" perspective.

Diane Blackman

Old July 25th 03, 04:41 PM
dianne marie schoenberg

Rocky wrote:
Christy said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

I sure wish people would stop listing this crap on the
newsgroup.

Who knows? If the comments that follow posts like that of
Greenly stop someone else from doing such a misinformed
breeding, so much the better.

And possibly even more importantly, from misinformed buying.

Dianne
Old July 25th 03, 08:12 PM
Christy

"dianne marie schoenberg" wrote in message
Rocky wrote:

Who knows? If the comments that follow posts like that of
Greenly stop someone else from doing such a misinformed
breeding, so much the better.

And possibly even more importantly, from misinformed buying.

I know, I know, its just that if people didn't post the links, I wouldn't
have to see proof that scum like this existed. Maybe I just gotta quit
clicking on 'em.

Christy

Old July 26th 03, 02:21 AM
Rocky

avocado said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

What I found ironic is that just 4 days prior, these folks
were peddling Bulldogges

Good catch.

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.
Old July 26th 03, 04:58 PM
Rocky

Deb said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

Matt, how do you find this stuff about the origins and
history of posters?

It pays to have a good memory, like avocado seems to have.

In my case, within my newsreader, I just sorted the group based
on the "From" field and looked for the Bulldogge post by "David
and Nan Greenly".

I am on AOL usenet. Where would I find that out?

I don't know much about AOL, just that you can only access AOL
news servers with an AOL news reader. If you want, you can
access an outside news server by changing news readers - check
out a bunch he
http://www.newsreaders.com/

And here's a great free news server that carries most non-binary
groups:
http://www.individual.net/

Meanwhile, if you want to find previous posts by an individual,
google advanced search is your friend:

For example, here's a shortened link to an RPD search on the
BYBers who started this thread:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y10124665

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.