Chihuahua 4 sale

Old December 30th 04, 05:08 AM
xxforeverrainxx

Default Chihuahua 4 sale

I have been running a Chihuahua rescue here in Michigan for the past 17
years and at no time are there a bunch of Chihuahuas in the local
shelters...and as luck would have it when one does come in there are
long lists of people waiting to adopt.I have gotten only 3 Chihuahuas
from the shelters in a 150 mile area in the past year.Yes rescues do
ask more for their dogs but as you pointed out all medical is done.
Our rescue asks 200.00 per dog....and we never never never had a puppy
in rescue...that is just a fantast people have...I know tons of other
breed-rescues and none ever have pups.
The youngest dogs we have are just under a year old.
The biggest problem is housebreaking...Chi's who were not trained will
have a hard time adjusting,it takes us months and months to train a dog
and then in some cases they can never be trained....(thank God for the
carpet washer)
I think asking 150.00 for the dog is fine but I'd advertise on sites
like 57dogs.com or qualitydogs.com
I do believe this person meant well in trying to sell/place her dog and
I don't think there is a single person in this world who is so-perfect
to cast stones at this girl for posting.
We should be gently advising her to other places to advertise or sugest
rescues but attacking someone because you don't agree with their
posting is impolite.
To the person who posted if you do need help finding a rescue to take
your dog(remember rescues do not pay for dogs) I would be happy to
point you to rescues in your state, My email is