Program/Proban Flea Control???

Old January 2nd 05, 01:08 PM
Murphy'sgal

Default Program/Proban Flea Control???

some people simple prefer a more natural method in the fight against
fleas. personally, i feel we expose our pets to so many unnatural
substances already, (pollution, carpet powders, air freshiners, lawn
chemicals, mosquito control...), that i hesitate to add to it. look
what we are learning about the arthritis pain medicines and even aleve,
what might we learn about this flea stuff within the next ten years? i
use garlic/brewers yeast tabs, garlic, olive oil, and tomatoes. sure
my big guy gets the occasional flea, but has never been infested and
has never been on those chemicals. i live in houston, maybe the
pollution is killing off the fleas...hahaha. it's okay to try natural
remedies and preventions. i wonder what dogs did about fleas before we
domesticated them? surely they had there own innate way of relieving
themselves.