OT - Group Project - exciting update

Old January 7th 05, 02:13 AM
Julia Altshuler

Default OT - Group Project - exciting update

The quilt is done. The quilt is fabulous. The quilt is huge for a
newborn (60" x 60"). Jim and I will take some preliminary photos here.
I'll email the contributors with a photo of their own block if I can
figure out how to email photos. This whole digital camera thing is a
challenge. I'll snail mail the whole quilt to Matt. He'll photograph
the whole thing, mail the quilt to Marcel, then put the photos on his
webpage. That way y'all can see your own work before anyone else does,
but no one will see the whole thing before Marcel and Gen do. I'll also
email y'all a pic of a little of the border.

--Lia

Old January 7th 05, 07:04 AM

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 21:13:41 -0500 Julia Altshuler whittled these words:
The quilt is done. The quilt is fabulous. The quilt is huge for a
newborn (60" x 60"). Jim and I will take some preliminary photos here.
I'll email the contributors with a photo of their own block if I can
figure out how to email photos. This whole digital camera thing is a
challenge. I'll snail mail the whole quilt to Matt. He'll photograph
the whole thing, mail the quilt to Marcel, then put the photos on his
webpage. That way y'all can see your own work before anyone else does,
but no one will see the whole thing before Marcel and Gen do. I'll also
email y'all a pic of a little of the border.

Wonderful - thanks for your hard work and coordination.

--
Diane Blackman
http://dog-play.com/
Old January 7th 05, 01:07 PM
Julia Altshuler

Cate wrote:

Now, to figure out why I can't get Lia's posts. Weird.

I'm not sure if it is related, but Comcast has been weird as regards to
newsgroups on this end. Jim has been on the phone with them, but
experience has shown that the best thing to do is wait for the system to
heal itself.

--Lia

Old January 7th 05, 01:12 PM
peejoe

"Julia Altshuler" wrote in That way y'all can
see your own work before anyone else does,
but no one will see the whole thing before Marcel and Gen do. I'll

also
email y'all a pic of a little of the border.

--Lia

Thank you Lia. I'm sure it's lovely. You do beautiful work.

-Jenn

Old January 7th 05, 03:01 PM
J1Boss

Comcast has been weird as regards to
newsgroups on this end. Jim has been on the phone with them, but
experience has shown that the best thing to do is wait for the system to
heal itself.

--Lia

AOL is having the same problem. Some of my posts show up (to me) some don't.
Same with yours. Guess switching to my Comcast account won't help much!

Janet Boss
http://bestfriendsdogobedience.com/
http://photos.yahoo.com/bestfriendsobedience

Old January 7th 05, 05:51 PM
Rocky

Julia Altshuler said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Now, to figure out why I can't get Lia's posts. Weird.

I'm not sure if it is related, but Comcast has been weird
as regards to newsgroups on this end.

Strange. Cate uses the same newsreader and newsserver as I, and
I can read your posts just fine.

Cate: in Xnews, Special-Edit Score File - see if there's
anything in it that relates to Julia. You've probably already
checked your killfile (Ctrl-K).

Old January 8th 05, 01:48 PM
Bethgsd

Lia wrote:

I'm not sure if it is related, but Comcast has been weird as regards to
newsgroups on this end. Jim has been on the phone with them, but
experience has shown that the best thing to do is wait for the system to
heal itself.

I've been having trouble the past week or two with AOL and am seeing very few,
random posts.
I'm glad, Lia, that you did all this work on the quilt and I can't wait to see
Matt's pictures. Luka says he is now over Jack pissing you off, even though
artistically his square was better than the shepherds. He also said to tell
you that if you ever meet he'll just ignore,not try and bite you.

Beth
Old January 12th 05, 02:04 PM
Cate

Rocky wrote in
:

Cate: in Xnews, Special-Edit Score File - see if there's
anything in it that relates to Julia.

That's it. I'd killfiled all of Comcast because of Mike. Lia's switch to
Comcast rendered her invisible to me. Thanks, Matt.

Cate